Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 178
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Line eggplant rounds up on a large cutting board and lightly salt both sides. Let sit 10 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Meanwhile whisk egg and water together in a mixing bowl. Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together on a flat plate. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Dip each eggplant round in beaten egg and then coat in bread crumb mixture.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray the basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place as many eggplant rounds into your basket as space allows without overcrowding. Spray the tops with cooking spray. Cook for 10 minutes. Transfer rounds to the cooling rack and place in the preheated oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining eggplant.
- Spoon pizza sauce over each eggplant round. Add olive slices and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to high.
- Broil eggplant slice pizzas for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with basil.
You might also like
Per Serving: 178 calories; 7.6 16.4 11.4 44 486 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1