Instant Pot® Honey-Garlic Chicken
Ingredients35 m servings 304
- Combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, ketchup, and sriracha sauce in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl, add cornstarch, and toss to combine.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select the Saute function. Add oil until hot. Add 1/2 the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook 2 more minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and repeat with remaining chicken. Pour chicken broth into the empty Instant Pot(R) and cook for 2 minutes, scraping up the brown bits with a wooden spoon to deglaze the pot. Turn Instant Pot(R) off. Return chicken to the pot and pour honey mixture on top. Stir to coat with sauce.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 2 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Serve chicken sprinkled with green onions and sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 13.7 25.5 19.9 65 1070 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
It was delicious! Even my kids liked it. I made sesame giner rice with it, And added more Siracha and Honey to the recipe it was very good. I would recommend this.
Typically, the first time I will try a recipe as written,as I did in this case. Then tweak it to my taste. The only changes to this one next time will be to cut back on the sriracha a bit. Only ...
Used chicken thighs and it came out ok. The sauce could us a bit more spice, ginger maybe. Will be making again. Very easy.
I liked it. Left out the sriracha because my wife doesn't like spicy and just added some hot sauce to my rice before spooning the mixture over it.
I made this dish this evening in my Instant Pot, (3qt. version). It was delicious. I will make this again. To start with I halved the recipe because I am only cooking for one. I substituted Taba...
This was and tasty. I will definitely make it again. Left out siracha for my husband but will put it in next time.