Air Fryer Scotch Eggs
Ingredients30 m servings 407
- Combine yogurt, chutney, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, curry powder, and cayenne in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Divide pork sausage into 6 even portions. Flatten each portion into a thin patty. Place one egg in the middle and wrap the sausage around the eggs, sealing all sides. Set eggs aside on a plate.
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place flour into a small bowl and beaten eggs into another small bowl. Place panko bread crumbs onto a plate. Dip each sausage-wrapped egg into flour, then dip into beaten egg, letting the excess drip off. Roll in bread crumbs and place onto a plate.
- Spray basket of the air fryer with cooking spray and place eggs into the basket. Do not overcrowd; cook in batches if necessary. Cook for 12 minutes, turning eggs over halfway through. Repeat with remaining eggs. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- If you prefer a smoother dipping sauce, use a mini food processor and blend. If you like a lot of sauce, make a double batch.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 27.8 21.5 21.4 284 945 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were delicious, will definitely make again. There's nothing difficult here just time consuming. The eggs I used were a bit too fresh so they didn't peel very well and I lost one in the p...
I made this for dinner tonight. I used hot sausage and omitted the spices from the chutney sauce. They came out very well and tasted great!