Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 310
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix buttermilk and chicken in a large bowl and let soak while you prepare the seasoned flour.
- Combine flour, Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Beat eggs in a separate bowl. Pour bread crumbs onto a flat plate.
- Dredge each chicken nugget first in flour, then in beaten egg, and finally coat in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray the basket with cooking spray. Place as many nuggets into the basket as you can without overcrowding. Lightly mist the tops of the nuggets with cooking spray.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Flip chicken nuggets and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove and repeat with remaining nuggets.
You might also like
Per Serving: 310 calories; 6.8 33.5 33.4 119 564 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Great recipe. I did have to change the buttermilk, though, I used 1 cup sour cream an1 cup milk (allowed it to sit for about 15 minutes and then added my chicken pieces to it). Also, I used a s...