Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 301
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large stew pot over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken until browned on the outside, about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, onions, green beans, water, tomatoes, rutabaga, tomato sauce, tomato juice, celery, parsley, garlic, bouillon, peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf. Cook over low heat until vegetables are soft, about 4 hours. Check level of liquid and add water as needed.
- Season with salt and pepper. Discard peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 2 cans of cut green beans for the fresh ones, if desired.
- Use fresh rutabaga instead of frozen, if preferred.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 5.1 48 18 29 530 Full nutrition