Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 349
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange waffle fries in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden in color, 12 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain excess grease. Stir in taco seasoning and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer baked fries to a 9x13-inch baking pan. Spread ground beef evenly over fries. Cover beef with cheese.
- Return to the oven until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with tomatoes, olives, jalapenos, and lettuce. Dollop sour cream and guacamole on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce instead of romaine, if preferred.
- Use jarred jalapenos if preferred.
Per Serving: 349 calories; 23 18.1 17.5 65 758 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1