Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 25 m servings 778
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Wrap the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with aluminum foil to create a water-proof barrier.
- Pour water into a large baking pan, filling it 1/2 inch deep, and place it in the oven to create a water bath.
- Set aside 6 cookies for the topping. Break up the remaining cookies and place in a blender. Pulse several times until the cookies have turned into uniform crumbs.
- Combine softened butter and cookie crumbs in a bowl using a fork or pastry knife. Add mixture to the prepared springform pan and evenly press them into the bottom to form a crumb crust. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, cookie butter, vanilla extract, and ground ginger in the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix to combine on medium-high speed; mixture will be quite thick. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape the bowl with a spatula as needed. Stir in toffee chips.
- Remove springform pan from the refrigerator. Pour filling on top of the crust, using a spatula to even out the top. Carefully place springform pan into the water bath, adding more hot water if necessary.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake until the top of the cheesecake is golden brown, 50 to 60 minutes. Add more hot water as necessary, since there will be some evaporation.
- Remove cheesecake and place on a wire rack to cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Whisk sour cream and 1/2 cup cookie butter together to make the topping. Spread topping on top of the cheesecake and garnish with 1/2 cup toffee chips. Crumble reserved cookies over on top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 778 calories; 57.4 57.4 11.1 182 331 Full nutrition