St. Patrick's Day Jell-O® Shots
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 68
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 shots)
- Place shot glasses in a mini muffin tin at an angle.
- Pour lime gelatin mix into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add Irish whiskey and stir until well incorporated. Pour mixture carefully into each shot glass, filling to near the top of the slanted glasses. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Pour unflavored gelatin into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup boiling water and stir until dissolved. Let rest 3 to 5 minutes. Add strawberry cream liqueur and stir until well incorporated.
- Remove glasses from muffin tin and place upright. Top with strawberry mixture. Return glasses to the refrigerator and chill until set, about 4 hours more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use 1 package unflavored gelatin in place of lime Jell-O®. Add green food coloring and lime extract.
Per Serving: 68 calories; 0 7.7 0.8 0 34 Full nutrition