Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 227
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8x12-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread bread cubes in a 8x12-inch casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and green pepper; cook and stir until starting to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in ham until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a separate bowl; mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Stir in mushroom-ham mixture and cheeses. Pour into the casserole dish. Stir well to moisten the bread cubes. Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 25 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until top starts to brown, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Veggie and meat substitutions work great for this recipe!
Per Serving: 227 calories; 14.8 10.8 12.8 192 582 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made changes to this recipe, instead of 2 cups wheat flour and 1 cup rice flour, I switch the two, two cups rice flour and 1 cup reg flour, (don’t use any other milk besides dairy milk, I used...