Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 857
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking pan.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and add Buffalo wing seasoning and ranch dressing mix. Toss to coat.
- Combine pepper Jack cheese and Colby-Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl; reserve 1 cup of cheese mixture. Reserve about 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce and pour the rest into a shallow bowl.
- Coat both sides of a tortilla with Buffalo sauce and place on a plate. Add desired amount of chicken and cheese mixture. Roll tortilla and place seam-side down in the prepared baking pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cover enchiladas with reserved cheese mixture and drizzle with reserved Buffalo sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and tortilla edges are starting to brown, about 20 minutes. Top with blue cheese before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can make your shredded chicken on the stove if you like and season it with the ranch mix and Buffalo wing mix packages. I cook my chicken in the slow cooker because its much easier to shred. Just put the thawed chicken breast in the slow cooker with the 2 packages of mix and a little Frank's® hot sauce and let it cook for a few hours. The chicken shreds easily and is full of flavor. Shred chicken and drain the excess sauce.
Per Serving: 857 calories; 40.1 79.7 41.2 148 2713 Full nutrition