Shrimp Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 341
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Run pasta under cold water and let cool in a large mixing bowl.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, broccoli, vinegar, garlic, oil, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Toss well, coating everything with the spices, oil, and vinegar. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold; sprinkle Parmesan over individual servings.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Add or remove any fresh vegetables as desired.
- Instead of Italian seasoning, you can use fresh oregano and basil to taste.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 4.1 49.8 25.6 149 213 Full nutrition