Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 374
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine chicken, onion mixture, cheese blend, cream cheese, salsa verde, olives, cilantro, and jalapenos in a large bowl for the filling. Mix well.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, then chicken broth. Cook until sauce starts to thicken, 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in sour cream and salsa verde; cook until heated through. Spread a spoonful of sauce over the bottoms of two 9x11-inch casserole dishes.
- Wrap a tortilla in a damp paper towel and microwave for about 30 seconds. Fill with the chicken mixture, roll up, and place seam-side down into a baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas until each dish holds 8 enchiladas.
- Spoon remaining sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 24.8 16.7 21.2 84 514 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
These are really delicious! And actually come together pretty quick too. I added extra jalapeno and salsa verde to the filling. For the sauce, I used extra salsa verde and only about 1/3 of a cu...
While not traditional, this recipe is great. Most people use the verde sauce from the can which I love too but your sauce is really imaginative. We are a traditional Mexican family but I think I...
Great recipe! I made a half recipe and it turned out great! The only thing I changed is I added more green salsa to the green sauce- I just added a little at a time until it was the flavor I pre...
Made with 4 chicken breasts simmered in chicken broth and used home made tomatillo salsa verde from this site. Wowee these are awesome. Winner with hubby.
I made one change. I left out the chicken. I don't prefer a lot of meat. I thought it was a delicious vegetarian dish.