Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 enchiladas)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine butternut squash, onion, olive oil, and garlic on a baking sheet; toss well. Sprinkle chipotle powder and salt over the top.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring once, until butternut squash is tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 10x6-inch casserole with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce over the bottom.
- Add black beans and goat cheese to the butternut squash mixture; mix gently to keep the goat cheese in good-sized pieces.
- Pour some enchilada sauce onto a small plate. Quickly dip each tortilla into the sauce and fill with some of the squash-bean mixture. Roll up and place seam-side down in the prepared casserole dish. Tuck any remaining filling into the exposed ends of the enchiladas. Spoon remaining sauce over the enchiladas. Top with cotija cheese and cilantro.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 262 calories; 10.7 33.8 10.1 16 601 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1