Dairy-Free, Oven-Baked Blueberry Pancake Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Easy-to-make pancakes without the mess and time of flipping individual cakes on the stovetop. Adapted from a 'Better Homes and Gardens' Red Plaid recipe for pancakes. The dairy-free (and gluten-free) options make this friendly for kids with allergies. Serve warm with syrup and dairy-free butter."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 83
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Stir flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a medium mixing bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture; set aside.
- Combine almond milk, egg, and coconut oil in a separate mixing bowl. Add egg mixture all at once to the flour mixture. Stir until batter is just moistened and still lumpy.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Add about 3 tablespoons of blueberries to each cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 22 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Remove muffins by loosening them with a butter knife.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute coconut milk for almond milk, if desired.
- To make these gluten free, substitute a gluten-free flour blend for the flour.
Per Serving: 83 calories; 3.1 12.3 1.7 14 149 Full nutrition