Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 305
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Fill 12 to 16 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix bananas, pancake mix, walnuts, sugar, egg, oil, and vanilla extract together. Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 18 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The crumb topping is optional.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 11.7 47.6 4.6 18 338 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1