Healthy Whole Wheat Carrot Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 101
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat 15 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk yogurt, milk, eggs, and vegetable oil together in a bowl. Fold in carrots and banana.
- Mix whole wheat flour, bran cereal, sucralose sweetener, raisins, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Blend into the yogurt mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Fills each muffin cup 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 12 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 101 calories; 4.1 14 3.5 26 277 Full nutrition