Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 141
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 6 cups of a muffin tin.
- Mix together oats and flaxseeds in a small bowl.
- Combine oat mixture, banana, egg, peanut butter, honey, flax seeds, vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth. Fold in grated carrots. Divide batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 18 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using liners, still spray with a nonstick cooking spray. There is no fat in this recipe to prevent it from sticking.
- You can use maple syrup in place of honey.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 7.3 14.9 5.1 31 378 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1