Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 98
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 cups)
- Rinse asparagus under cool water to remove any grit. Snap off the bottom inch or so using your fingers; the stems will naturally break where the tough woody part ends and the tender stem begins. Remove the ends. Dry the spears by rolling them between two kitchen towels. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, beef broth, and garlic powder. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook until tender, 3 to 5 minutes more. Reduce heat to low; add cream cheese, yogurt, nutmeg, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and creamy, about 3 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can take a 4-ounce block of cream cheese and whip it by hand if needed. Substitute sour cream for the Greek yogurt if preferred.
- Use onion powder instead of garlic powder if desired.
Per Serving: 98 calories; 7.1 6.4 4.4 19 154 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1