Air Fryer Keto Thumbprint Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 112
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 cookies)
- Mix flour, cream cheese, sweetener, egg, and baking powder together in a bowl until a wet dough forms.
- Place the bowl into the freezer until dough is cool and you can roll it into balls, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions. Line the basket with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 10 balls and place into the prepared basket. Make a thumbprint in the middle of each cookie. Place 1 teaspoon of preserves into each indention.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer until the edges are golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- Cool cookies completely before moving from parchment paper, about 15 minutes, or you will have a crumbly mess.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use cherry preserves instead, if preferred.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 8.6 9.1 3.7 25 73 Full nutrition