Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar over sliced strawberries in a bowl. Let rest until juices have been released, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Boil water and almond milk together in a large pot. Add oats and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in strawberries, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, bananas, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and nutmeg and remove from heat. Stir in pecans.
- Grease 18 muffin cups and fill each to the top with oat mixture, mounding a bit. Freeze 8 hours to overnight. Remove oatmeal from muffin cups and place in freezer bags or a freezer-safe container.
- Prepare 1 frozen oatmeal cup by placing in a microwave-safe bowl and heating in a microwave oven for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For thinner oatmeal, add milk. You can use any animal- or plant-based milk you like. You can slice the bananas instead of mashing, too.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 3.3 25.9 2.2 0 52 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Just put it in the freezer. Licked the spoon and it was sweet. I did not use all the sugar and if I make again I will reduce even more. Will update when I actually eat it.