Crustless Cottage Cheese Mini Quiches
Ingredients40 m servings 111
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a jumbo 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese, and milk in a blender or Vitamix(R). Blend on low speed to combine, 1 to 5 seconds. Pour mixture into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add broccoli, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, and bell pepper to cottage cheese mixture; add garlic salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of a quiche comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also make this using two 5-inch pie tins.
- Feel free to add cooked sausage, bacon, etc. One of my favorite combinations is chopped chicken, spinach, and mushrooms. I also love bacon, spinach, and broccoli. The cheese can also be interchanged.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 7.3 2.8 8.7 108 358 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
These mini quiches are easy and pretty good, for a healthy twist on a traditional quiche.
I read the reviews n made a cpl of adjustments. But I LOVE this recipe!! Oddly I like quiche but don’t love too much egg, so I added lots of stuff so they were barely held together by the egg. I...
Doubled the recipe and made it in a cake pan (3 qt). Did not use the blender and cut out the cottage cheese and increased the shredded cheese. Added a package of green giant spinach cooked and...
Made this recipe today and enjoyed it immensely. I followed the recipe exactly but next time might use four eggs.
Believe the reviews - these are really good - the only addition I made was to add about 1/8 tsp of cayenne. These are delicious and so easy to throw together.
This recipe came out great! The only change I made was to skip the blender step, since I didn’t want to dirty any more dishes than necessary. I’ll definitely make it again.
This recipe is easy and changeable for your personal taste. I had a can of green chilies and added that to the mix! Delicious & easy. No fuss for multiple mini quiche's that were used for br...