Paleo Cookie Butter Cheesecake Bites
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 629
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat almond flour and coconut flour in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, until lightly toasted and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Be careful not to burn flours. Transfer to a high-speed blender. Add coconut sugar, butter, and cinnamon; blend to combine.
- Press about 1 heaping teaspoon of crust mixture into the bottoms of 8 silicone muffin molds. Freeze for 10 minutes while preparing filling.
- Combine cashews, butter, coconut flour, coconut sugar, molasses, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla extract, sea salt, and pepper in a high-speed blender; blend cookie butter topping until well combined.
- Drain soaked cashews. Combine cashews, lemon juice, coconut oil, coconut cream, honey, coconut flour, vanilla bean powder, and sea salt in a high-speed blender; blend until filling is creamy and fully combined.
- Remove frozen crusts from the freezer. Pour filling over the crust and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Top each 'cheesecake' with about 1 teaspoon of cookie butter and swirl using the tip of a butter knife. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Coconut oil can be used to replace butter and vanilla extract can be substituted for the vanilla bean powder.
- All components can be made in either a food processor or a high-speed blender. The blender is a bit more difficult to clean between each component, but it results in a much creamier cheesecake- like texture for the filling.
- Any leftover cookie butter can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week; it tastes delicious with fresh fruit or in a smoothie!
Per Serving: 629 calories; 48.7 46.5 10.7 27 317 Full nutrition