Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 366
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 breakfast bowl)
- Cook bacon in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined bowl, reserving bacon grease in a small bowl.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat and add 1 teaspoon reserved bacon grease. Cook mushrooms and green onions until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a small bowl and keep warm.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat and add 1 teaspoon reserved bacon grease. Add eggs and scramble until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Place cottage cheese into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on 50% power for 60 to 90 seconds, or until warm, stirring halfway through. Drain any liquid that has been released and transfer cottage cheese into one side of a single-serving bowl. Place scrambled eggs into the other side of the bowl. Top with mushroom mixture and bacon. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you do not have enough bacon grease to make 2 teaspoons, use butter or oil to make up the difference.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 22.7 5.7 34.5 409 1169 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1