Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 153
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9x9-inch baking pan.
- Sift flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in cornmeal.
- Beat eggs briefly in another bowl; add milk and melted butter. Pour into the flour mixture and stir just until moist. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the cornbread comes out clean, 20 to 22 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If making muffins, bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Customized for altitudes of approximately 7,500 to 8,000 ft. Try it with 4 teaspoons of baking powder at lower elevations.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 5.4 22.5 3.7 43 332 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2