Ingredients45 m servings 218
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition. Mix in blueberry yogurt, honey, and lemon zest.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Gradually add to the yogurt mixture and mix until well combined. Fold in blueberries using a spatula.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to bump up the amount of sugar if you like. I prefer lightly sweetened baked goods.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 8.8 30.9 4.6 52 251 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
2.27.19 Like the recipe submitter, I also was introduced to Skryr when visiting Iceland several years ago. We rented a house in Selfoss, and the owner was gracious enough to stock the fridge wi...
Perfectly delicious! I doubled the recipe and everyone raves about these! Definitely a keeper
Delicious!!! I will definitely be making these muffins again and again. The blueberry skyr and lemon zest take these muffins to the next level. The batter was very thick (almost dough-like). I...