Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pour white wine into a small bowl; add saffron. Let soak, about 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pot over medium heat until shimmering. Add couscous and stir until toasted, about 3 minutes.
- Carefully stir in saffron-infused wine, chicken broth, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cover; cook until liquid is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Add more broth if couscous starts to stick to the bottom and cooking is not yet complete.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes, covered, before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth if desired.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 7.7 60 10.5 5 1754 Full nutrition