Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 93
Original recipe yields 72 servings (6 dozen)
- Sift cornstarch, icing sugar, sweet rice flour, tapioca, sorghum, and white rice flours together in a large bowl. Blend in butter until a soft, smooth dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch-thick logs. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate until firm, 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Slice cold dough into 1/8-inch rounds. Place rounds 1 1/2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm and tops are still pale, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool.
You might also like
Per Serving: 93 calories; 5.8 9.9 0.4 15 41 Full nutrition