Sarah's Gluten- and Dairy-Free Cornbread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"A friend showed me this recipe, which her father used when she was forced to eat gluten free. This is one of the easiest and best-tasting gluten-free recipes around. If you forget to mention it to those that are not gluten free-they will never know! Success! I have also used this for cornbread stuffing around the holidays, and it is always a favorite!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Whisk almond milk, eggs, coconut oil, and honey together in a small bowl.
- Stir cornmeal, cornstarch, sweet rice flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Add almond milk mixture and whisk until combined. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use another non-dairy milk if preferred.
- If doubling recipe, make sure to use a larger pan. If cornbread is too thick, it will not bake through.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 7 29 3 46 368 Full nutrition