Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 432
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine maple syrup, ketchup, vinegar, sesame oil, olive oil, mustard, and sesame seeds in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer sweet-and-sour sauce for about 5 minutes and set aside.
- Combine green onions, egg, soy sauce, ginger, onion powder, black pepper, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl. Beat together until well mixed. Add ground turkey and top with panko bread crumbs. Mix well using your hands to combine all ingredients.
- Use a standard cookie scoop to make uniform meatballs and place them in an even layer in an ungreased glass 9x13-inch pan. Place chopped carrots evenly between meatballs in the pan. Pour sweet-and-sour sauce evenly on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Instead of covering the baking pan with foil, you can place a sheet pan on top.
- Use any chopped fresh veggies of your choice in place of carrots, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 432 calories; 26.1 35.3 18.9 87 767 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1