Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 216
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 bell pepper halves)
- Bring water and brown rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and parsley; cook for 2 minutes. Add ground turkey, salt, and garlic power. Cook and stir using a wooden spoon until meat is no longer pink and slightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and 1/2 cup chicken broth. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Add cooked rice and stir stuffing well.
- Fill each bell pepper half with stuffing and arrange neatly in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover each pepper with a handful of shredded Cheddar cheese. Pour remaining chicken broth into the bottom of the baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake until cheese is browned, about 5 minutes more. Serve right away.
You might also like
Per Serving: 216 calories; 9.2 18.7 15.7 50 374 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3