Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 3 servings (3 stuffed peppers)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine water and brown rice in a rice cooker. Cook according to manufacturer's instructions, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, husk corn and peel off the silk. Wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Let cool for at least 1 minute. Cut kernels from the cob.
- Grease a large skillet with cooking spray. Saute garlic until light brown, about 1 minute. Mix in brown rice, corn, tomato sauce, green onions, olives, taco seasoning, and hot sauce.
- Spoon mixture into the bell peppers. Prop peppers up in a loaf pan so they don't fall over.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use frozen or canned corn if preferred.
- You can substitute half a can of black beans for the olives if you feel you need the protein.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 6 52.1 7 0 1141 Full nutrition