Asian Turkey Meatballs with Chile-Garlic Glaze
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a large baking tray with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, corn flake crumbs, egg, scallions, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, parsley, salt, and garlic in a large bowl. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Arrange on the prepared baking tray.
- Combine soy sauce, water, chile-garlic paste, and palm sugar in a separate bowl to make the glaze.
- Bake meatballs in the preheated oven until no longer pink on the outside, about 10 minutes. Coat the meatballs with the glaze. Continue baking until glaze thickens, 10 to 12 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute ground chicken for the turkey if desired.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 12.8 13.1 25.3 130 849 Full nutrition