Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 82
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 small meatballs)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine turkey, cilantro, bread crumbs, egg, scallions, vegetable oil, sesame oil, and soy sauce in a large bowl. Gently mix with your hands until combined. Roll tablespoon-sized scoops between your palms to form meatballs. Arrange meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until well browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce. Smash ginger with the heavy side of a knife and place in a small pot. Add brown sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar. Stir over medium-low until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Simmer, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Fish out ginger and divide sauce among small cups.
- Serve meatballs alongside sauce, with toothpicks for dipping.
You might also like
Per Serving: 82 calories; 3.9 5.8 6.1 29 342 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1