Almond Flour Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 cups of a muffin tin with liners and spray with cooking spray.
- Cream butter and 4 packets of stevia together in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat in 1/2 the egg yolks. Stir in 1 cup almond flour. Beat in egg whites. Slowly beat in 2 more packets of stevia. Pour in remaining egg yolks and remaining almond flour; stir until batter is combined.
- Fill lined muffin cups with cupcake batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick comes out clean, 10 to 20 minutes. Let cupcakes cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, cinnamon, honey, and stevia packets in a bowl. Place frosting in the refrigerator until stiff, about 2 hours.
- Frost cupcakes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use the frosting right away, but it will be thin.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 23.5 12.1 7.4 100 113 Full nutrition