Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 359
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour corn bread mix into a large bowl.
- Whisk milk and eggs together in a separate bowl and pour over the cornbread mix. Stir just enough so that all ingredients are incorporated. Pour in creamed corn and sugar. Stir gently until well incorporated, but do not overmix.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl, about 30 seconds. Pour over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes. Serve hot.
You might also like
Per Serving: 359 calories; 14.6 51.2 7.2 70 1036 Full nutrition