Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 635
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and add 1 tablespoon water. Cook in the microwave on high power to desired tenderness, about 2 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Add beans, corn, and onion. Cook and stir to desired tenderness, about 3 minutes. Mix in onion powder, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, paprika, and cumin. Remove from heat.
- Stir taco sauce, flaxseed meal, nutritional yeast, and tomato into the pot with the bean mixture. Fill tortilla with filling and add cooked cauliflower. Top with leafy greens.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use chickpeas in place of black beans.
- You can use frozen cauliflower in place of fresh, just follow package directions for cooking. You can use frozen corn in place of canned; again, follow package directions for cooking.
- Use any leafy greens you like, such as green leaf lettuce, kale, or bok choy.
Per Serving: 635 calories; 19.6 112.6 26.4 0 1396 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1