Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 63
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 deviled egg halves)
- Place eggs on an air fryer rack or trivet with enough space between them for air to circulate. Set the air fryer temperature to 260 degrees F (125 degrees C) and set the timer for 15 minutes. Close air fryer.
- Remove eggs from the air fryer and put them in a bowl of ice water for 10 minutes. Remove eggs from water, peel, and cut in half.
- Carefully scoop out yolks and place into a mini food processor. Add mayonnaise, sriracha, sesame oil, low-sodium soy sauce, Dijon mustard, ginger root, and rice vinegar. Process until thoroughly combined and mixture has a creamy, mousse-like consistency.
- Fill a piping bag with the yolk mixture and evenly distribute into egg white halves until they are heaping full; you can also use a spoon to do this. Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and green onion.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have a mini food processor, you can mash the yolks with a fork and then stir in the other ingredients. The food processor just makes it easier and gives you a really smooth and creamy filling.
Per Serving: 63 calories; 5.3 0.8 3.3 94 102 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made it for a pot luck but didn’t add the ginger or sesame seeds and used a fine chop yellow onion, everyone loved it