Air Fryer Lumpia
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 92
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 lumpia)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned, about 5 minutes, breaking it into small pieces. Add water chestnuts, green onion, soy sauce, and vinegar; cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add cabbage. Cook until cabbage is soft and liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in grated carrots. Let mixture cool for 3 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, place a lumpia wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape, with one corner at the bottom. Place 2 tablespoons of filling in the wrapper. Fold up bottom half and then tightly fold in sides. Gently roll and seal with a couple drops of water. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Lightly mist each roll with olive oil. Arrange as many lumpia in your air fryer basket as possible without them touching. Cook in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes. Flip and cook 3 additional minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining lumpia.
You might also like
Per Serving: 92 calories; 4.5 6.9 5.7 17 185 Full nutrition