Almond Butter and Cacao Nib Cookies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 236
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together almond butter and coconut sugar in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Add egg, molasses vanilla extract, cocoa powder, baking soda, and sea salt and continue beating until combined, about 30 seconds. Mix in 1/4 cup cacao nibs.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet; cookies will be very crumbly while warm.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth, about 1 minute. Drizzle a little melted chocolate on each cookie and top with a sprinkle of cacao nibs and a pinch of flake salt.
You might also like
Per Serving: 236 calories; 15.3 24.3 4 16 228 Full nutrition