Ingredients40 m servings 467
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix shrimp with salt and baking soda; let sit for 15 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, chili crisp, gochujang, and sugar in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Drain spaghetti. Rinse shrimp with cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Warm oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Cook and stir shallot, garlic, and ginger for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook until bright pink and opaque, 4 to 5 minutes. Add scallions and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Pour the chili crisp sauce over the shrimp. Mix in the cooked spaghetti and toss until evenly coated.
- Cook's Note:
- See my recipe to make your own chili crisp.
Per Serving: 467 calories; 16.7 50.4 27.4 175 1482 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was so good! I substituted a couple ingredients because my lazy self wasn't going multiple places, searching for something I probably wouldn't find in my small town anyway. I used Mae Ploy ...
This was some fantastic food. I had to find the chili crisp sauce, but we have a pretty good Asian food shop in town. I found that the sauce wasn't as hot as I'd thought it would be, so needed t...
Yes ,made some changes like not adding the chili sauce .and yes definitely I will make it again.