Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 264
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a square 9-inch baking pan with foil. Grease foil with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl until smooth and light. Add egg; beat until smooth. Set cheesecake layer aside.
- Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in cocoa powder and coffee granules.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together onto a large piece of waxed paper. Add all at once to the chocolate mixture; stir until blended. Add vanilla extract. Set 1/3 cup of batter aside in a small bowl; stir in milk. Fold chocolate chips and almonds into the remaining batter.
- Pour larger portion of batter into the prepared pan. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture on top. Drop teaspoonfuls of reserved batter over the cream cheese layer. Run a clean knife through the batter and cheesecake to create swirls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is set and a toothpick inserted halfway to the center of the pan comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 264 calories; 16.9 26.8 4.1 68 197 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1