9 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 394
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Spread popcorn into 1 large or 2 smaller greased roasting pans.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and food coloring in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until boiling. Let boil undisturbed for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract and baking soda; mixture will foam up then subside.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and stir until coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, for 45 minutes. Stir popcorn as it cools to break it apart.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use up to 18 cups of popped popcorn.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 21.1 52.7 1.8 31 414 Full nutrition