Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 240
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 salmon fillets)
- Place salmon fillets in a plastic container and add vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Lightly massage into salmon for about 1 minute. Spray both sides of fish with cooking spray. Refrigerate fish while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix honey, lemon juice, and basil together in a bowl.
- Preheat a clean outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill salmon fillets on the hot grill. Cook the first side for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on thickness of the fish. Turn fish and lightly baste with honey-lemon mixture. Grill another 3 minutes and turn so honey side is down. Baste top of salmon with honey mixture and grill until just warmed on this side, approximately 1 minute more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I have cooked this salmon on gas and coals. Even though I am a fan of charcoal, I find the gas easier for grilling fish.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 6.8 19.7 24.8 51 129 Full nutrition