Lime and Miso-Glazed Salmon
13 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 346
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Whisk mirin, miso, soy sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice together in a bowl or high-rimmed tray. Immerse salmon fillets in the marinade. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a well oiled grill pan over medium heat. Add the salmon fillets, reserving marinade in the bowl. Cook, flipping as needed, until grill marks form, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Place salmon fillets onto a baking sheet and spoon reserved marinade over each fillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 6 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 346 calories; 11.2 26 27.8 51 1593 Full nutrition