Ingredients25 m servings 240
- Toast sesame seeds in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Watch them closely and remove from heat once sesame seeds are a golden brown. Set aside.
- Combine miso paste, mirin, soy sauce, ginger, and honey in a small bowl. Mix well. Stir in toasted sesame seeds.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking pan with foil and lightly grease with oil.
- Coat salmon well in the miso sauce and place skin-side up on the baking pan.
- Broil in the preheated oven, watching closely, until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Swap soy sauce for tamari or liquid aminos for a gluten-free version.
- You can also bake these at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) instead of broiling.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 11 6.9 25.7 50 596 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very easy and delicious. I was looking last-minute for a non-marinated salmon recipe without too much sugar. I pan fried it since bread was rising in the oven. The pan got very black, but I tran...
OMGOODNESS.......this turned out so good. Two thumbs up from all of us who tried it! I will definitely be making this again.