Ginger-Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pound salmon)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a pie pan with aluminum foil. Place salmon in the prepared pie pan; season with pepper.
- Mix brown sugar, miso, and ginger together in a bowl. Slowly pour in enough soy sauce to reach the consistency of a glaze. Cover salmon with a thick layer of the glaze.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove salmon and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Preheat the broiler.
- Broil salmon, checking regularly, until fish flakes easily with a fork and glaze is bubbly and golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of soy sauce. The actual amount of soy sauce used will vary.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 7.7 33.3 28.2 50 1693 Full nutrition