Turkey Bacon Flatbread Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 427
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook bacon pieces in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until cooked through and browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel and let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic.
- Place flatbread on a baking sheet and brush with garlic oil. Sprinkle cheese evenly over flatbread. Top with cooked bacon and tomato halves.
- Bake pizza for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Place basil leaves on pizza. Drizzle balsamic glaze on top. Cut pizza into slices and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 427 calories; 14 53.3 24.3 38 858 Full nutrition