Turkey Bacon Zucchini Pasta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 404
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prep: Cook turkey bacon in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crispy, 5 to 7 minutes. Dice.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Place sunflower seeds on baking sheet, and toast for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Make Pea Pesto: In food processor, add basil, parsley, peas, garlic, pine nuts, lemon zest and juice, and cheese. Pulse to combine. With machine running, add in olive oil and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make Zucchini Pasta: In colander, toss zucchini with kosher salt and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Add zucchini to pan and cook for 3 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Add in 1 cup Pea Pesto and stir to combine. Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook for additional 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove to platter and top with arugula, smoked mozzarella, sunflower seeds, and turkey bacon.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of pea pesto. The actual amount of pesto consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 404 calories; 32.7 15 16.8 32 1088 Full nutrition