Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray baking sheet or glass baking pan with cooking spray.
- Scoop about an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons out of avocados to create a well for eggs.
- Place avocados flesh-side up on prepared baking sheet or glass pan.
- Gently crack 1 egg into each avocado well, making sure to keep yolk intact. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until eggs are desired temperature.
- Top with crumbled bacon, Parmesan cheese, and chopped chives. Garnish with paprika and hot sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 306 calories; 25.1 9.7 10.4 200 384 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Excellent recipe. Eggs and avocado came out creamy and flavorful. Good for an elegant lunch or as a light main course for supper. Serve it with a green salad. Especially good for me as a dia...