Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 105
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookies)
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl until fluffy. Beat in tahini. Add eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat until just combined. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Cover and refrigerate dough overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out cookies into 1-inch balls using a cookie scoop and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to brown lightly, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 105 calories; 6.7 10.9 1.6 13 63 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were delicious. I did not refrigerate the dough overnight, and they were fine. I also used a 1.5T cookie scoop, and they were still done in 15 minutes (I ended up with 28 cookies).